Celebrating over 21 years in Business! 1998-2020
Our business began in 1998 as a small venture to provide local customers quality made flooring from under-utilized local woods. Thanks to our customers support over the past decade, we have evolved from our small beginnings into a full manufacturing facility with “state of the art” equipment and a great team of employees. Our commitment to our customers, community and environment have been recognized through numerous awards by our peers. We will continue to work with quality, service and sustainability of our raw resources as the back-bone of our company mission.
To custom make quality wood floors and countertops so that they are non-toxic, sustainable, renewable and enhance the decor and lifestyle of our customers.
- Every floorboard that leaves our premises is one that we would be proud to install in our own homes. Our pride in our product line is based on the following mission statement: We will produce the highest quality flooring that technology allows.
- We will always search for ways to improve the quality of our product, and our service to our customers;
- Our products will be fairly priced;
- Our production team will place quality over every other production goal;
- We will undertake every aspect of material supply, processing, advertising and sales with a goal of minimizing our impact on the environment;
We will do everything in our power to ensure that our products are manufactured, sold and delivered on time, on budget, and in complete accordance with our customer’s wishes.
The structural integrity of each board is guaranteed against cracking or splitting, that could be the result of improper grading or defect control at our processing facility. We will replace any defective boards at our expense prior to installation.